Questions about the Bill Acceptor Security Cover?
Need To Order?
Bill Acceptor Security Cover
The Bill Acceptor Security Cover has been designed to protect the exposed plastic parts found on some change and vending machines. This is an added layer of security.
– 3/8″ wrench and / or socket
– 7/16″ wrench and / or socket
– 5/16″ Drill bit
– File or sandpaper
Proper protective eyewear is recommended. If you are not comfortable completing this installation please contact a qualified professional.
2. Open door of Change or Vending Machine
3. Remove the bill acceptor by removing the existing mounting nuts. A 3/8″ wrench or socket can be used.
4. Set bill acceptor on top of hopper using caution not to pinch or cut wiring. If this is not possible remove the connectors or secure the bill acceptor with tape or another method.
5. Tape Bill Acceptor Security Cover Installation Template (Figure 1) securely in place aligning with existing opening.
6. Mark location of two new holes.
7. Drill holes using a 5/16″ drill bit.
** Use caution when drilling to prevent injury and avoid getting any metal pieces in the hopper or other parts of the changer or vending machine.
** Follow all safety precautions when using drill.
8. Remove any sharp edges with a small file, sandpaper or other method if needed.
9 .Place Bill Acceptor Security Cover in place with studs inserted through the new mounting holes.
10. Install and tighten nylon lock nuts (included) on threaded studs.
11. Open and close door to confirm there are no interferences with hinge or other parts of the changer or vending machine.
12. Reinstall bill acceptor. Check alignment and clearance before tightening bill acceptor nuts.
13. Check bill acceptor wiring is installed correctly.
14. Turn on power and test.
Congratulations. You have just completed the installation of the Bill Acceptor Security Cover.
Add graphics if desired.
Bill Acceptor Security Cover – Patent Pending
All images, documentation and information is the property of K-Bar Inc. No reproduction shall be made without the express written permission of K-Bar Inc.
This cover is designed for additional security. No guarantee is made or implied that it will prevent all forms of damage or theft when installed.